Debbie has done it again, another beautiful work of art using Bo Bunny: Zip a Dee Doodle paper. She has included a step by step tutorial and a thorough list of supplies for you to use. We have all the materials in the store for you to build your own album and wall hanging.
Feature Product Line:
Bo Bunny: Zip a Dee Doodle Paper Line
1 – Sheet 12”X12” Zip a Dee Doodle – Journal Sheet
1 – Sheet 12”X12” Zip a Dee Doodle Sheet
1 – Package of Bella Blvd Feathers – Surf and Turf
5 – Crystal or Pearl Head Pins
1 – 12″x12″ Burlap Sheet – Canvas Home Basics
1 – 12″x12″ Cardboard – fray edges
18″ – Ribbon
Wire and Bead for Tassel
Adhesive, Pop Dots, Scor Tape, etc.
- 1 – Sheet Zip a Dee Doodle: Cut out all the flowers, stems, buds and butterflies. Use everything even the half flowers as filler under the bottom layers. (save to the end)
- 1 – Sheet Zip a Dee Doodle Journal Sheet: Cut out right side of the sheet as the focal point of project (approx 5 1/2″ x 11 1/2″) use this as a template (mirror it) on the cardboard for size. Leave about 1″ – 2″ beyond cardboard to be able to hand fray the edges.
- Dry Brush Cardboard with white gesso and let dry.
- Lay burlap over cardboard and fray edges, glue down. Save fray strands to make the tassels
- Tassel: gather the burlap frays and fold over the wire. Basic wrap and ring with the wire to your desired look. Add accent beads to your liking.
- Add ribbon on top. Punch hole thru the cardboard.
- Double up wire to create a large jump ring use balance of wire to wrap over folded ribbon
- Fray Edges of the Ribbon
- Start overlaying your cut out flowers, stems, buds. Direct glue some of the half-cuts and raise and pop dot as needed for the collage.
- Pin in Crystal Head pins for accent.
- Add feathers at the end…
Total Time: 1hr
Check out the coordinating album also made using Bo Bunny: Zip a Dee Doodle.
Total Time: 1hr