You’re Invited to a Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap!
On Sunday, December 8th Everything Scrapbook & Stamps is hosting our first (hopefully annual) cookie recipe swap.
The swap will be limited to the first 10 registrations so check your calendar, read the following rules, and give us a call and register today.
Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap Rules:
- You will be creating a 6X6 page featuring your recipe for each guest (10).
- Kits may be purchased at the store for $25.00 (this allows for the final project to be cohesive).
- Select your favorite recipe and let Nancy know what it is (we don’t want duplicates)
- All cookies should be homemade, baked and main ingredient must be flour.
- No plain chocolate chip cookies, cookie mixes, no-bakes, meringues or bars.
- Label cookies and arrange in a basket or platter and be creative! Bring a container to bring your cookies home.
- Christmas attire is encouraged!
- There’s a prize for the best Christmas outfit.
- Bake 11 dozen cookies (10 to swap and one to share).
- Bring the cookies and your 10 pages with you and we will create the album cover together on the day of the swap.